At La Casa we believe that we can change lives, and we do. We are not just a bilingual preschool but a welcoming, nurturing, enriching and powerfully transforming “house” of learning. For generations, we have been welcoming students, regardless of culture, language, or ability to pay. Many of our students come to La Casa as non-English speakers and head off to Kindergarten ready to succeed and thrive. At La Casa, we don’t have to look at research to see the connection between early learning and success later in life, many of our students return to give back to La Casa and help assist other families.
- The primary goal is to help children develop the basic skills and behaviors needed for success in school.
- Bilingual early childhood education program designed to maximize children’s readiness for elementary school.
- Provides a multicultural learning experience with developmentally appropriate curriculum for 3 and 4 year olds.
- Curriculum includes pre-reading, letter recognition, computer-based language and science instruction.
- Students are evaluated for a range of skills as they progress through the preschool program.
- License capacity for 48 children (on premise at the same time).
- Includes breakfast and lunch.
- La Casa is the only preschool in the area which charges tuition on an income-based sliding scale.