La Casa heavily relies on financial support from our community. Your generous gift will ensure the continuation and success of our programs. Your kindness makes all the difference!
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
- Dr. Seuss
Direct Financial Support
Direct financial support gives La Casa the flexibility to utilize your donation in the areas we need it the most. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
- Become a Sustaining Member – Pledge to make a recurring donation on a monthly basis
- Sponsor a preschool child
- La Casa Angel – $55 a month (pays for one week)
- La Casa Angel de Oro (Golden Angel) – $240 a month (pays for a full month)
- Contribute $1,000 or more and join our “Patron de La Casa Club”
- Multiply your gift through an employee matching program
- Remember La Casa in your will or with a gift annuity
- Attend the annual Lizárraga Founders’ Awards Dinner and/or sponsor a table
By clicking the donations button on the right, you will be able to donate a reoccurring or one time donation using either your credit or debit card.
Donation of Goods
La Casa offers emergency assistance for our families and community members. This include food, clothing and household items. We also appreciate donations of school supplies, books, arts and crafts materials, etc for our preschool.
Types of items needed:
- School & Office Supplies – copy paper (all colors), pencils, pens
- Art supplies – art paper, large crayons, markers, washable paint
- Preschool books & educational toys
- Child car seats, booster seats, strollers
- New children’s clothing and shoes
- Non perishable groceries and canned foods
- Household items: Liquid detergent, toothpaste, diapers
- First class postage stamps (Forever stamps)
- Gift Cards for grocery stores, clothing stores etc
- Playground Equipment, tricycles, balls, yoga mats
Please call us at (626) 286-4307 with any questions or to arrange for donation drop offs.
Donation of Services
Are you a professional who can offer your services to La Casa? Maybe you can donate plumbing, landscaping, or painting services? How about assisting our families with professional services such as counseling, financial planning, or health and wellness classes? Maybe your a fitness instructor and can volunteer to teach classes for the students or families? Are you a grant writer or great at fundraising? We love to expand our family and are looking for some talented new family members. Please contact us either via email or calling (626) 286-4307.